I don’t have anyone to thank for this Liebster award yet.
I learnt this today, don’t know how true it is “This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.”
But Since I qualify I am having it one and doing the 44 questions
Post 11 random things about yourself
Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
11 random things about me:
1. I love twins. I am having them ‘lagbara olorun” (I assume that means by the grace
I have never mocked anyone in my life even when I was not born again, I am very sensitive.
5. I hide out in the toilet. Sometimes. I read while I am in the loo doing number 2, all the time
I hate it when people are needlessly nasty or try to put you down so they can seem like the best
6. I love chicken and chips
7. I love hanging out with friends and family
8. I learned early in life to stand up for the underdog and kindness is a virtue I value too much.
I am a homebody but I love hanging out from time to time
1 I come across as mature but sometimes I am a bit of a spoilt brat; the writing temperament thingy
My best friend was born in a manger
I hate subs
And now to the hardest
1. Do you love yourself inside out, outside in? (If yes move to question 5) I had challenges as a teenager that forced me to discover who I am in Jesus Christ. Yes I do. I even love my scanty hair.2.
5. What things do you do for yourself that enriches and nourishes your being? I read the bible and meditate on the word like God is talking to me, because He is. I love all the books after Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
6. How do you hold yourself accountable for your poor decisions? I learn from them and then plead the blood of Jesus over my inadequacies, as much as His mercy can restore I am willing to accept.
7. Are you able to forgive yourself your humanness and move forward without beating up yourself and getting stuck in the, what should have been, if only I had? You bet it. Like I said, I had to discover who I was in Christ or sink.
8. How do you celebrate you, your uniqueness and authenticity? I am not modest at all. I discovered myself and I am vocal about who God has made me. The glory belongs to God.
How do you stay motivated, hopeful and faithful to you, your thoughts, beliefs and ideals? I walk by faith and I believe that God’s nature does not change so He is trustworthy.
If you were your own parent what would be the one thing you would teach yourself? i won’t judge. They have done theirs. I pray for God’s grace to be a good parent. Most people learn on the job
Are you being true to your inner self or are you busy pleasing everybody else? Far from it, I cannot afford to please others at the expense of my destiny. I please God first then myself next.
Are you happy? I am full of the joy of the Holy Spirit
happy Valentine’s Day people