Having a little fun……
Can you fill this out without lying?
- What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Hmmm, I ate an egg roll on my way to work. I usually buy one during my commute to work.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
It was taken at the second place where I worked. I am thankful for the opportunity.
3.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Bunmi. My colleague at the office, she loves laughs.
4. How late did you stay up last night?
9.15pm. Some traffic so I got home late. Misplaced my evdo else I would have slept later.
5. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
Nigeria. I have dual citizenship so it is weird that I don’t want to be out of Nigeria but I don’t. I may visit other countries but it is Nigeria all the way.
6. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
7. Which of your friends lives the closest?
It is pretty far.
8. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
No. Except they were truly friends.
9. How do you feel about Dr Pepper
Never drank it.
10. When was the last time you cried?
It has been a while.
11. Who took your profile picture?
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
No one in a while. Still practicing making nice Facebook Live videos. It would be a reality pretty soon
13. Was yesterday better than today?
Nope. My tomorrow is always better than my today. My path is shining brighter until the perfect day.
14. Can you live a day without TV?
Why watch TV when you have Youtube?
15. Are you upset about anything?
Yes. Can’t talk because I will say too much
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes they are. When they are real.
17. Are you a bad influence?
If you want to stand up for what you believe, you should stay around me, it would be impossible to remain ordinary.
I do love therapy. When I come across opportunity to get into offence or remain there, I start meditating on 1 Cor 13 and 1 Pet and 2 Pet.
This is my litmus test. It is also the defence of my Christianity. Few people pass this test or even want to pass it. It is easier to get your way and enforce your will instead of God’s will. By grace, I choose God’s will all time and His grace helps me please Him always even when I want my will.