I don’t have anyone to thank for this Liebster award yet.
I learnt this today, don’t know how true it is “This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.”
Post 11 random things about yourself
Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
11 random things about me:
- I love twins. I am having them ‘lagbara olorun” (I assume that means by the grace
- I have never mocked anyone in my life even when I was not born again, I am very sensitive.
- I hide out in the toilet. Sometimes. I read while I am in the loo doing number 2, all the time
- I hate it when people are needlessly nasty or try to put you down so they can seem like the best
- I love chicken and chips
- I love hanging out with friends and family
- I learned early in life to stand up for the underdog and kindness is a virtue I value too much.
- I am a homebody but I love hanging out from time to time
- I come across as mature but sometimes I am a bit of a spoilt brat; the writing temperament thingy
- My best friend was born in a manger
- I hate subs
If you were your own parent what would be the one thing you would teach yourself? i won’t judge. They have done theirs. I pray for God’s grace to be a good parent. Most people learn on the job
Are you being true to your inner self or are you busy pleasing everybody else? Far from it, I cannot afford to please others at the expense of my destiny. I please God first then myself next.
Are you happy? I am full of the joy of the Holy Spirit
happy Valentine’s Day people